Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My First is always the Best, but it can also be fatal

Peoples!

Writing a blog is so cool, yes, I know that sounds so dumb but I'm extremely bored at the moment. Writing about writing has reminded me about some of my stories that me and my friend write. Those stories are mostly about cool people with powers that have a problem blah, blah, blah. You get the point. Maybe when me and my friend are done I'll post it.
Pickles, pickles and onions. :P What a bad mix! I hate pickles and onions! But, I love saying those words! So interesting but so gross. I mean, about a year ago, no, last semester me and my friend made up an interesting thing. It goes like this: Pickles and Onions and Peaches. . . .D: Oh my! Oh my indeed! I can't possible imagine what Pickles and Onions thought when they got together like that!
Hey! get off! -noises in the background- Sorry about that. I'm being forced to stop writing weird stuff and become realistic. The terror!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am so excited that you got your first blog! Uh... do you mind explaining to me where the pickles come in? Anyways, see you around!
    Love ya!
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete