Monday, June 15, 2009

Millions of evil Boredom creatures are coming your way

Muhahahahahahaha!
I'm extremely bored! My head is going to explode! and possibly my sanity! No wait, I have no sanity to loose. . . .oh well. -Yawn- I'm tired too. . . .

You know I have been just told about a permanent peace treaty proposed by the Onions. As you already know, Onions have a tremendous influence on Pickles. It is widely known that the leader of the Pickles has proposed to the leader of the Onions. Sadly the Onions refused such a thing and left the Pickles to weep the lost. But after the death of the Pickle leader the Onions vowed to make piece so nothing terrible would happen. After many months of Pickle juice shed they have made the Pickles cry once again with its amazingly strong Onion juice. The Pickles agreed that they wouldn't attack us humans again if only the Onions would stop making them shed Pickle tears.
Congratulations! We have won the fight! Now all we have to do is finish the war with the brain washing cookies. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment